Project: Surface, Transport, Infrastructure, Construction Framework (STIC)
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, working on the STIC framework delivering infrastructure upgrade projects up to the value of £20m across London. These typically include tunnel refurbishments, cycleways and junction re-alignments.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Quantity Surveyor will assist with all commercial activities across the framework.
- Ensure that the company's commercial position is protected using an in-depth understanding and experience of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes.
- Responsible for effective client relationship management to encourage smooth commercial progression of the contract(s).
- Provide liaison with the client, PQS, and senior staff.
- Understand the impact of commercial and technical changes at strategic level within the customerís business industry/sector.
- Anticipate and plan change in commercial resource on the project.
- Provide commercial support to tendering process when required.
- Prepare the basis of the project procurement schedule and ensure the team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
- Oversee subcontract procurement in accordance with the procurement -timetable, in accordance with the Vinci procurement policy.
- Ensure that materials and off-site services are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the Taylor Woodrow procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
- Formal qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Experience gained in a quantity surveying role working on NEC contracts
- Professional Membership of RICS or ICES is desirable but not essential
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-STIC to email@example.com